The complete list of books I read last year looks like this:Additionally Xmas just passed and ended with me getting loads of books as gifts ,and also money gifted which I subsequently spent on books. As you can see from the following picture, I've my work cut out for me this year with reading.
- The Primal Blueprint - Mark Sisson
- The Diet Delusion (or Good Calorie, Bad Calorie if your not in the UK) - Gary Taubes
- The Vegetarian Myth - Lierre Keith
- An Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology - Ayn Rand & Leonard Peikoff
- Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
- The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
- The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins
- Why Does E=mc2 - Brian Cox & Jeff Forshaw
- Guns, Germs and Steel - Jared Diamond
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable - Nicholas N. Taleb
- Moment Arm Exercise - Bill DeSimone
- The Four Hour Work Week - Tim Ferriss
- Gotrek & Felix 3rd Omnibus - William King & Nathan Long
- The Killing Ground - Graham McNeil
- Horus Rising - Dan Abnett
I always like to have 3 books open at any one time.
- One non-fiction book to expand my knowledge of the topics I am interested in.
- One fiction book which I like to read before retiring to bed, hopefully relaxing in the process.
- An additional book which for use of a better word I term my 'poo' book. Apologies but it's a true label. Not because the book is bad in anyway. I always like to have a book which I can pick up, read a few pages, then put it down and pick up another time without having to remember whats happened previously. So the perfect time for this book is whilst relieving myself.
- Under the Dome - Stephen King
- Christine - Stephen King
- The Dark Half - Stephen King
- Misery - Stephen King
- It - Stephen King
- Eisenhorn Trilogy - Dan Abnett
Gonna be a good year of reading.......